Whether you call it information literacy, bibliographic instruction, library research help, or something else, Kate and Ruth are happy to come to your class and show your students how to use library resources, conduct good research, and more.
· Integrate library research into your assignments and outcomes
· Request a library guide webpage specifically for the topics you’ve assigned (see guides at kwu.libguides.com)
· Request handouts and video tutorials geared specifically for your assignments
· Request a session at the library, in your classroom, or the computer classroom—one longer session or several short (10 minute) sessions
· Remind your students to use one-on-one or small group “personal librarian” assistance
· Tours and workshops are available separate from class sessions
Video Introduction for students--feel free to download or make links:
Video -- Library Introduction --https://youtu.be/Ohdcgpjy-8c
Librarians and library assistants are available to help you whenever the library is open. Feel free to drop in to Kelley's office between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, when classes are in session.
Kelley Weber, Library Director
firstname.lastname@example.org / 785-833-4396
Memorial Library Phone: 785-833-4395