Make requests for library instruction to Ruth at email@example.com.
· Integrate library research into your assignments and outcomes
· Request a ibrary guide webpage specifically for the topics you’ve assigned (see guides at kwu.libguides.com)
· Request handouts and video tutorials geared specifically for your assignments
· Request a session at the library, in your classroom, or the computer classroom—one longer session or several short (10 minute) sessions
· Remind your students to use one-on-one or small group “personal librarian” assistance
· Tours and workshops are available separate from class sessions
· Interlibrary Loan
· Hold service for Memorial and Salina Public Library
· Projector and screen to loan out
· DVD collection
· Reserves—put textbooks and readings on reserve
· Book and DVD requests to add to library collection
Didn't find the book or article you need in our library?
If you find an article listed in our databases with no full-text available, look for "request this item" or Interlibrary Loan buttons. Fill out the form and submit it. If you can't find an ILL link, use this form to request the article: ILL Request.
If you have a book title and can't find it in our catalog, use this form to send a request: ILL Request
If you want to search more widely than our catalog or Salina Public Library's catalog for books, use these:
Kansas State Library Catalog -- You can use the "request this item" button to send a request and the book will be delivered to Memorial Library.
WorldCat -- This is an enormous database combining most of the academic libraries in the U.S. When you locate an item, use the ILL button to place a request.
NOTE: Allow 1-2 weeks for the librarians to locate a copy of the item. You'll receive an email notification when the item is ready to be picked up. We reserve the right to charge a fine $1/day for an overdue interlibrary loan item. Users are responsible for replacement costs of any lost/damaged item.
For more information or questions please contact Kate Wise, Associate Librarian, at 785-833-4397 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.